SIMBIOSIS partners with companies and organizations to facilitate the development of marketing strategies, creative executions and implementation tactics that lead to business development success. SIMBIOSIS (seem-bee-oh-sees) is Spanish for “symbiosis” and the name is the result of two key inspirations:
- A philosophy that building mutually-beneficial and long-lasting relationships takes care and time; we are people first and just as in any successful relationship a business partnership starts with trust and a common ground.
- A nod to the Hispanic market which along with its key multicultural allies, Asian-Americans, African-Americans and LGBTQ people, has had and continues to have great influence in shaping culture on a global scale.
Tony Dagnery, Principal Consultant
Tony’s philosophy is that mutually-beneficial and long-lasting business relationships start with a 1:1 understanding of a client’s specific needs when it comes to business challenges, opportunities and goals. Only by truly listening and empathizing with a client does a trusted partnership grow and successful marketing and business development strategies evolve. Similarly, by truly understanding consumer needs, wants and behaviors, and leveraging today’s digital communications landscape, the power of 1:1 becomes limitless.
Recent and past successes creating results-driven integrated marketing communications and business development programs include work in diverse categories and brands with a focus on Health & Wellness (Merck, Shire Pharmaceuticals), Food & Beverage (Coca-Cola, Goya Foods), Financial Services (H&R Block, U.S. Bank), Travel & Leisure (Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation), Government (U.S. Army Recruiting Command, United States Postal Service), Telecommunications (Verizon Wireless, IDT), Insurance (Liberty Mutual, Allianz Life) and Luxury Retail (Brooks Brothers, Tiffany & Co.). Tony is fully bicultural and bilingual (English and Spanish).
Victor Garriga, Creative Consultant
Victor’s vision goes beyond the traditional Creative Director role. Victor is first and foremost a strategist with a keen eye for transforming business and consumer insights into relevant, memorable and results-driven campaigns. His analytic nature allows him to assess and critique messaging and create original and unique work. Also, a true “multiculturalist”, Victor has created cross-cultural campaigns inclusive of Hispanic, Asian-American, African-American and LGBTQ.
Recent and past successes creating campaigns and creative development for new business presentations include AT&T, Kraft Foods, Miller Brewing Company, Merck, Visa, Sears, Verizon Wireless, American Express and United States Postal Service. Internationally, Victor created campaigns for Levi’s, Sony and the Tourist Office of Spain. Victor is trilingual (English, Spanish and German).
SIMBIOSIS is a Latino-owned resource offering marketing strategy, creative services and business development with proven success in creating Hispanic and Multicultural campaigns for clients such as:
- Marketing program assessment, research, planning, ideation, development and launch
- Cross-functional team communication, client services and agency management
- Advertising, public relations, direct response, promotions and digital marketing
- Project management, product development, business development
- Strategic creative platforms, creative briefs, creative development, execution
- Traditional media (TV, radio, print, direct mail), digital and experiential marketing
- Ideation, advertising art direction/design, copywriting, digital content development
- U.S. general market, Hispanic and multicultural experience, international work
- Assessment of agency partnerships and relationships, effectiveness, results
- Strategic and creative analyses, Hispanic/Multicultural program(s) success assessment
- Internal leadership with brand groups, procurement, finance/fee proposal negotiations
- Conduct searches/reviews, RFP/SOW development, chemistry checks, legal documents
Multicultural/Hispanic Market Expertise
- Business and consumer insights, trends, case studies, industry relationships/connections
- Integrated marketing communications programs, strategically-sound creative executions
- 2nd Generation Latinos, Immigrants, Millennials, Latinas, Latino Baby-Boomers, Total Market
- Native Spanish-language fluency, customized cultural adaptations/trans-creations
Tony’s philosophy is that mutually-beneficial and long-lasting business relationships start with a 1:1 understanding of a client’s specific needs when it comes to business challenges, opportunities and goals. Only by truly listening and empathizing with a client does a trusted partnership grow and successful marketing and business development strategies evolve.
Get in Touch & Stay in Touch